COVID 19 update

Understandably these are difficult, challenging and unprecedented times.  In line with the expected easing of travel and gathering restrictions by the Australian government we have determined that this trip can safely proceed.  The safety and well being of all participantsis paramount and if there is any doubt that this will be compromised the trip will not proceed 

 

As this activity requires considerable planning  we can not wait until the last minute to make a decision. Therefore, if the gathering and travel restrictions are not lifted or the organisers feel that the trip can not safely go ahead all participants will receive a full refund. 
 

  • Facebook Social Icon
This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now